I have no clue when a religious holiday turned into a beer-drinking feast, but hey! I’m not complaining, I really enjoy the pub-crawl…
Anyhow, one more thing I like about St. Patty’s Day festivities is wearing green for “good luck” – I could definitely use some right now.
And unless you’re going for the traditional Celtic ‘kilt look’ stay away from the cliché Irish outfits with shamrocks and leprechauns, they just make you look narrow-minded and dumb.
Instead, when you’re heading out to the bars tonight, keep it stylish and dapper but yet fun and whimsical. Here are a few pieces you can wear on St. Patrick’s Day:
1. Slim Fit Chino With Turn-Up, $115 Scotch & Soda
2. Crystal Envy Sunglasses, $245 HAZE Collection
3. Oregon Coat, $650 G-Star Raw
4. Satin Dot – Hunter/White Bowtie, $15 the tie bar
5. J. Crew Check Cotton Button-Down Collar Shirt, $70 Mr. Porter
6. 1460 Green Smooth Leather Boots, $120 Dr. Martens
Now come kiss me, I’m Irish! – Not really, but who cares. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Not just a pretty face